Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!!!


Today is a wonderful day, it's the greatest father is the worlds BIRTHDAY!! Happy birthday dad! My father is the one that has pushed me to exceed my potential. He has always encouraged me to "give it 110%"  or to not do things "half ass". He has taught me to dream as big as I can and that with hard work comes great success. He has taught me to be strong and passionate about life. He is inspiring to me because of the story he has lived, and it would be a great accomplishment for anyone to live a life my father has; A life with happiness, love, generosity, and success. My father is the reason why I am where I am today, so I would just like to say thank you and hope you have a wonderful birthday because you deserve the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment