Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY POPS DAY!!!






Well it is pretty fitting that my 100th post is on Father's Day. I want to dedicate this milestone post to my father. All that I have done in my life has been because of the amazing influence of my father. I can honestly say that I have the best father anyone could ask for. He has guided me in the best way possible and has taught me such key life lessons, things that I will cherish and pass along to my kids in the future. Father and sons always butt heads at some times, but when you look at it in perspective and relect upon why a father may be so hard or so strong on you as a child, the only honest answer that can come up is that it is because your father has so much love and passion for you as his child. This is how my father lives his life. He has based his whole life around making sure that his family has the best life, best opportunities, best ethics, best EVERYTHING, and will work as hard as he has to, to make sure it is done right.

Pops, I thank you so much for all you have done for me as a father. I know that whatever you do, it is because you love me, and I owe you the world for that. I appreciate your love, generosity, and even though it may be hard to hear sometimes, I appreciate your honesty.

Happy Father's Day Dad! You are the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment