Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!







First of all, let me say Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mother's out there! I definitely think there needs to be more credit to what mothers do; rather than just having one day of appreciation, it should be on going. My mother, sorry to everyone else out there, is by far the greatest though. She is loving, caring, funny, creative, confident, strong and quite possibly one of the weirdest persons I know! haha

She definitely is a "Cool Mom". She grew up loving the dance scene and was really into funk and disco. You can definitely tell, because whenever there is a good music beat on, she will bust a move. When burning CD's became really big, she asked me one time to burn her a CD with DMX and ODB (if you don't know, 2 big time rappers) on it! I was so shocked, I will NEVER forget that! Also, there would be sometimes when I would be in the kitchen and hear this loud noise coming from all the way in the garage, I run to open the door that led into our garage to find it was just my mom blasting music in the car as she came back home!

She can also CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! (for those who don't know what it is, YouTube it!)

The biggest thing is, she has helped build a strong family. She is the only female in the family of 4, with my father and 2 boys. She is the center of our love for each other and keeps our bond strong.

I thank you mom for being the best mother I could ask for! You have never stopped supporting me, and I know you never will.

Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment: