Thursday, April 16, 2009

LEVEL UP








WATCH OUT WORLD, HAWAII ENTREPRENEURS ARE ON THE RISE! As some might know, I am the founder of The Entrepreneurs Club at UH. This semester we have spent months helping members develop business ideas. It has all cumulated to this very day when we created our very own Elevator Pitch Competition called "LEVEL UP". Teams presented a 5 minute pitch about their business idea, followed by 5 minutes of Q+A. Each was critiqued and 3 winners were picked. We had 11 amazing teams participate in this competition who I am so proud to say are all a part of The Entrepreneurs Club. Teams put in hours and hours for this amazing opportunity, and it was inspiring and motivating to see the results.

I want to create change in this community because I believe they deserve better. I believe they should be given opportunities where they can exceed their potentials. I believe in Hawaii, and today was an amazing leap forward in the success of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment