Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome to SYDNEY




ALLLOOHHHAAA ALL!! Or should I say good day mates! So, I am using my blog to post updates from my trip to Sydney, Australia. I had a 10 hour flight which left March 21st, but due to the time difference, I got in at 8pm March 22nd. Kinda missed my bday... haha oh well! We got driven to our Hotel which is in Bondi Beach and had dinner at Bondi Pizza. Bondi is definitely a young person town, so if you are looking for a good getaway, check this place out! Today we woke up and had breakfast at this Gelato Restaurant?? haha ya, ironic isn't it, but they had good food. Then walked around and went to the beach. Here are some of my photos, and I will continue to post whenever and whatever I can!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you two! Have lots of fun and do some snorkling for me! My husband plans on taking me there someday...he's already been and loved it!

    ReplyDelete